[bksvol-discuss] validation question

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 08:26:14 -0400

Hello. I'm validating a book, which over all seems in pretty good quality.
There are a few scanning errors, but it seems clean enough that I can figure
most things out before I approve it.

My question is, besides title, author, copyright year, what else is absolutely
necessary for the book to include? This book does not have the full copyright
page, but does have that information, as well as ISBN, so using that
information I'm able to obtain the book and get anything else needed, but I'm
not sure what I'm missing besides copyright name.

Thank you.

Tiffany