  From: siss52
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 3:33 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] validation question

  Hi experts,,

  I am validating a Fern Michaels book called The Future Scrolls.  The book is
in large type and, although there are page breaks, there are no page numbers.
What I am wondering is how I will know if there are any pages missing?  I have
to read it through to correct all the little errors, mostly spaces within words
but that is okay because she is one of my favorite authors.  The problem will
be when it changees scenes.

  Thanks,

  Sue S.