[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:49:21 -0800

Hi, Jane. It doesn't matter. You've already got the copy, so go ahead and
read it if that's what you want to do. That's at least part of the beauty of
validating books. We can read them before they make the collection, so go
ahead and read it. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.