[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:28:38 -0400

Hope,

Sometimes, as validators, we are asked to make some very tough choices about
the books we validate.  It is our job to make sure that the material is as
good as the submitter claims it is.  That job requires us to make the choice
of rejecting sometimes.  I'm not suggesting, by any means, that we as
submitters use arbitrary standards.  But, there will be circumstances where
all you can do is reject.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director