[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 19:35:50 -0800

Hi, Jane. This is another thing that's your choice. You can renew the book
as many times as you have to, but sometimes, I get those feelings of guilt,
too, and just release it for someone who has more time. If I get more time
and the book is still there, I'll take it back, so I know what you mean. I
sometimes feel that way, too, but if you do choose to keep renewing it until
you're done, don't feel bad. People do it all the time. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.