[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating

  • From: "Hope Hein" <hmhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 06:35:16 -0400

Hi Julie!
My JAWS settings are set as they came. I am using the classic lap top setting. I have speeded up the reading voice as well. I also am using a Braille Star 40. If you have suggestions for settings I would be grateful.
Thank you.
Smile
Hope----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>