[bksvol-discuss] scanning

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 01:56:55 -0500

I am currently scanning Blind Side by Penny Warner, which is another Connor
Westphal mystery. Connor is a newspaper publisher who is also deaf, and in
this book she may lose her sight, too.

Then I will scan How To Talk to Girls by Alec uh what's his name? The 10
year old. Lori will proofread this.

Then I will scan Who Do I Talk To by Neta Jackson and Valerie will proof
that one.

I picked up The Christmas Bus by Melody Carlson today at a thrift store for
64 cents and I will scan that one this coming weekend too.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Lucy in the Sky by Paige Toon

See everything I've read this year at: www.michrxtech.com/books.html