[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 21:22:26 -0700

Hello Jill,

It would be nice if we could have a way to let each other know what we are
scanning. I have four books here and a few others I haven't uploaded yet. I
will send that out when the list is complete so others will know.

Kaitlyn
Level III Practitioner
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)