[bksvol-discuss] scanning

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <awallens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 15:14:23 -0400

I'm working on the following books. They will be coming up when I scan and
proof them so it could be a while.  If anyone wants to validate these, let
me know and I'll send you  an email when they're up.
Amber
* Blonde by Joyce Carol Oates
* Sultana's daughter's
* the Kite Runner
* Black like me by John Howard  *waiting for this one to come in to the
library*
* Landing it, my life on and off the ice by Scott Hamilton
* Scott Hamilton
* Meyebela, my Bengali girlhood
* A place of Execution by Val McDermitt
* American orientalism : the United States and the Middle East since 1945
* Princess Sultana's Circle
* Mayada: daughter of Iraq
* The Opposite Of Fate : A Book Of Musings by Amy Tan

" When the odds are against me I prove them wrong,
When all else fails I succeed,
When all else ceases to live I breath,
When all turns to ashes from it I rise,
So it doesn't matter what you throw at me or what you do,
I am, I do, that's all that matters."
--- Heather Griggs
email: awallens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN Awallens@xxxxxxxxxxx