[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:42:36 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I agree with you, but I have no ideas about how
to resolve the problem, except to choose only books
from the Wish List to scan. I assume that once you
take a book from that list to scan it either
disappears or indicates that the book is being worked
on -- but, of course, the list has to be kept  current
daily. Maybe Gustavo will do it.

The only other thing would be to scan what people on
this list request and then post here. There's still a
chance, I suppose, that someone not on the list will
choose to scan it, but I  would think that coincidence
(and here, btw,is an example of a word that would be
better hyphenated, for audio reading, though it never
has been) is slightly more probably than winning the
lottery. (smile).

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com