[bksvol-discuss] Re: resigning from the volunteer list

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 19:06:52 -0700

Hey E. I'd like to keep in contact with you. You seem like a let's-get-to-the-chase sort of person, I like that type as well. My email is below and so is my messenger if you want it, God Bless and don't take it to heart it is a life lesson one always goes back to. I'll miss you as you did have some great things to say, especially on OT messages. ----- Original Message ----- From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>