[bksvol-discuss] Re: resigning from the volunteer list

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 20:08:12 -0400

After re-reading the note Pavi sent me i also am resigning as a bookshare volunteer.

Anybody who wants to write me privately, please do. I will be glad to hear from those of you who have become friends through bookshare and our love of books. I will remain a bookshare member.So I will certainly look forward to reading your submits and the books you carefully proof read. I have very much enjoyed all the reading and the interesting folks I have met and wish you and bookshare the best. It is time for me to move on and do other things.

Elizabeth