[bksvol-discuss] Re: resigning from the volunteer list

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 11:46:49 -0800

I see a vast gulf between civility and actively trying not to offend.
The latter requires the sender to think about each possible recipient
and how the most easily offended would react.  The former only
requires that each recipient assume that the sender wrote their
message in good faith.  I have not seen anyone argue against civility.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx