[bksvol-discuss] Re: reminder about re-submits of books

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 12:23:22 -0800

I plan to do some cleaning up of a book and then resubmit it. I realize I would put BSO on the title but no one should have to validate it, should they since that was already done. I will download the book as a DAISY format through Kurzweil, change it to RTF and then correct it. Am I missing anything?