From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jamie Yates
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 6:45 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: reminder about re-submits of books

Cindy I was just wondering because my friend will say
this book is hard to read because of this problem or
that. And I will tell her, fix the errors and submit
it. And she says that it won't allow her to edit the
file because it is protected. She uses a Note Taker
because she is both blind and deaf.

But I guess there isn't any way for her to fix the
errors in the book so I will quit bugging her about
it.

Jamie in Michigan