[bksvol-discuss] Re: reminder about re-submits of books

If you start with the html file and then save to rtf won't you avoid those translation issues? I mean, is it possibly a good idea to avoid as much translating as possible since bookshare is going to do translating of its own to create the brf version from the submitted rtf version?

E.
At 12:00 AM 1/7/2007, you wrote:
One can also open a the braille formatted file in Kurzweil and save to .rtf. There are occasional translation problems...but if the book is being read through and corrected, these problems will easily be located and corrected.

At 11:35 PM 06/01/2007, you wrote:
Actually you can open the html file in k1000 also and save as rtf. Perhaps it is possible to use other aplications to do this but I am not sure. I know you cannot open it in wordpad though.

E.
At 04:54 PM 1/6/2007, you wrote:
E; How do you find the RTF format? All I have seen as choices is braille or
Daisy. Thank you.