[bksvol-discuss] Re: question

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:31:15 -0700

I have never been involved in a recipe book but I am aware that most of them on Bookshare are a mess; however, a few seem to have solved the problems of dealing with fractions. I am a braille reader where I think this is especially important. Could someone give directions as to how these fractions must be changed to accommodate the braille reader. Jill ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>