[bksvol-discuss] Re: question

  • From: "k4zq" <k4zq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 12:15:06 -0500

Hi Tif,

Got the question answered.  I'm using word on this book, so the go to command
works great.  There will probably be other books that will use other programs,
so hope Find will do it.

Find doesn't seem to work that well in Word, but since Go To gets it done, I
won't worry for the present.

Thanks much for the offer of help, and I'll probably take you up on it.

Peace,Ernie