[bksvol-discuss] Re: question:

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 17:17:07 -0600

Ernie,

There's no need to actually download the file again since it will be the
same as the one you previously downloaded.  You will need to get control of
the book again though, so you'll need to begin the download process by
hitting the Download button then hitting Save.  Once you get the dialog box
where you specify where to save the book, the Bookshare system will have
already assigned the book to you, so you can hit Escape and skip the actual
download.  You can verify the book has been assigned to you for validation
by pulling up the Step 2 page.

If this doesn't work any more because of a change that's been made to
Bookshare, then go back through the entire download process and save the
file to a different folder or under a different name if you like then delete
it since it will be the same as the one you originally downloaded.

Once the book shows up on your Step 2 page again, you can continue
validating the book using the file you're already working on.

HTH

Gerald

  _____