[bksvol-discuss] Re: question

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 14:05:44 -0500

Hi, Ernie. You can add any sequence of characters that don't appear in the
book. I sometimes use several asterisks, but sometimes, those can appear in a
book, so some people use two or three q's to mark their place. You can then go
back to where you left off and remove the characters when you continue where
you left off. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.