[bksvol-discuss] Re: question

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 11:28:36 -0500

Put something which will not be in the book in there like your last name. Then delete it and pick up on the book. What program are you using to read the book (Word, k1000 etc.) in conjunction with JAWS?

E.
At 11:03 AM 2/24/2006, you wrote:

Hi all,

I'm beginning my first validation, and things are going swimmingly except for one small problem. Can't seem to find a way to bookmark my place within the document.

I'm using Jaws 7, and sure would like to find a solution, since further on into the book, I might have to hit the page down key hundreds of times otherwise.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Peace,
Ernie