[bksvol-discuss] Re: question

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 10:52:19 -0800

I don't know if JAWS has an official function for this, but if I want to mark
something in a book that I will want to come back to, I just put in a couple of
symbols which are not likely to appear naturally such as $$ or ~.  I actually
use the tilde when reading in the Pac Mate and want to check something in Word
later, or just don't feel like checking something trivial until later.

There are probably more sophisticated ways of doing that which experts will
probably mention on this list, but that's what I do.

Take care.