[bksvol-discuss] Re: question

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 09:32:56 -0700

Amber,

A remainder mark, in my experience, is just a mark made across the bottom edge
of the pages of a book. It's generally made with the book closed, so that it is
only visible on the bottom outside edges of the pages when the book is closed.
When you open the book, the marks shouldn't even be visible to your scanner as
you go page by page.

I'm sure someone else will comment on this if there are situations where
remainder marks take a different and/or more interfering form.

Scott