From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jamie Yates, CPhT
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 5:28 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Knitting books--majority of members not blind

I don't know if Daisy files can be opened in word. If so, in word you can do
a search for ^g which is a graphic and word will find each graphic. Usually
the pattern will say see chart on page 100 or whatever. So they could look
for the graphic on that page. I used to know how to just save a graphic from
a document as a graphic file but I don't know that I know how to do that
anymore.

But if a person could, it would be permissible to send a graphic from a PQ
daisy book? Legally I mean?

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Mallory's Oracle by Carol O'Connell