(no subject)

  • From: gail johnson <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 17:13:13 -0400

Amber, maybe there is a setting in jaws I don't have correct. The letters and other stuff on the pages appear to be extra but I don't know. The only changes I have made are putting together words that had part of it on two different lines.

The text of the story appears to be fine.

This is one of my favorite series.