[bksvol-discuss] Re: Knitting books

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 07:55:52 -0600

Hi Tracy,

I've noticed some tables and charts missing in PQ books too. One I downloaded was supposed to have a family tree. It explained how to read the tree, but the tree itself wasn't there.

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Tracy Carcione
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 7:36 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Knitting books

Hi Jamie.
Many blessings on your head for taking all that trouble!  I know how hard
it is to translate those charts; I've occasionally tortured my sister with
it.
Guess I'll have to look for knitting books submitted by you.
The PQ knitting books are full of charts.  Or should I say lacking, since
the charts aren't actually there at all.
Tracy

Tracy, the books I have done with knitting charts, I have painstakingly
typed in the graphs with whatever symbol is in the book (x, o, /
whatever).

They are extremely difficult books to do even when there are only a few
graphs.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Heads You Lose by Lisa Lutz

-----
No virus found in this message.