(no subject)

  • From: "Dilsia A. Martinez" <dilsiam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 17:14:54 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Amy and Jill:

  To have the em dash (the long one ) you can do it is pressing the keys:

Ctrl + Alt + -

   The last one is the minus operator sign on the numeric pad, make sure that
the Num Lock key is on. You can do a global replace but beware of the drawbacks
of doing it globally.

     Jill, the copy and paste does disappear if you do another copy and paste
for a different character, word or symbol and if you turn off your computer.

Hope this help
Dilsia

From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: long Dash
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 14:06:36 -0700

thought that once something had been copied and pasted, it no longer
existed or if the computer was turned off this was lost; am I wrong?