[bksvol-discuss] Re: kurzweil vs. finereader

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:55:37 -0600

Thanks for all of your responses. Not sure I can duplicate the
settings for finereader on my system, because apparently there is a
problem with using gray scale with Kz, windows 98 SE and the epson
1660. Also I'm not sure what brightness finereader uses because I just
have it set so that Finereader automaticly adjusts the brightness.
What it comes down to though is that by playing with the settings we
can get near perfect scans whether using Finereader itself or
Kurzweil, and we sure can't ask for any more than that. Editing is
absolutely wonderful with Kurzweil. Much easier than Word, that's for
sure. And I love that Rank spelling. Thanks again.

Pam