[bksvol-discuss] Re: kurzweil vs. finereader

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 03:44:55 -0800

Hi, Pam. That's odd. I have a 1650, so yours is newer than mine. There are
things gray scale does well, but there are things it doesn't, just like any
other setting, I suppose. Sometimes, playing with some of the settings is
just par for the course, depending on the book. Gray scale is what I usually
use for book covers, though. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.