[bksvol-discuss] Re: kurzweil vs. finereader

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 13:03:14 -0600

Hi, Pam! Maybe Stephen will give us some pointers on this one. Before I got my new PC, mine did that too, and I wasn't using Windows 98. It's very annoying, because it seems to slow down the scanner a little bit, and the 1660 is so fast! I do agree with Gary; you should see what your fine Reader settings are, and then duplicate them with K1000 as well as you can. Take care!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Quinn" <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>