[bksvol-discuss] Re: kurzweil vs. finereader

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 07:26:12 -0500

Settings are scanner dependent. Change your scanner and you will probably have to change your scanner. It would be interesting to find out what your default FineReader settings are and try to duplicate them with K1000 and see what happens.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Quinn" <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>