[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: Jim and Flo <jfpardee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 13:57:58 -0400

Thanks Lynn

Too bad, but that's the way the cookie crumbles and falls on the floor. I'll do a little more before the next one.
Jim

At 01:16 PM 7/2/2009, you wrote:
Hi Jim,

I'm sorry to tell you but St. Alban's Fire is already in the collection as a
"publisher quality" book.

After reading about 50 pages, I had a funny feeling, and decided to check it
out. It was submitted by Bookshare staff.

Blessings.

Lynnsky