[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 14:23:13 -0800 (PST)

I'm reading the book now--am about halfway through.
I'll keep it, and renew it if I can, in case the
validator needs any help.  He/she can contact me
offline.

It's a very interesting book for what it decribes
about peasant life under Mao's regime in the 60's and
70's, and what it's like to train for ballet as a very
beginner, as well as what tells about Li's life. It's
an autobiography and one feels like one really knows
and empathasizes with the author.

Cindy