[bksvol-discuss] just submitted.

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 06:33:02 -0700

Envious Moon By Thomas Christopher Greene
This is a really interesting book.
Two young boys decide to rob a house, after they hear that there is money
hidden under one of the rugs in the library. They think the house is empty, but
it isn't. A man and his young daughter live in it.
One of the boys goes in to get the money and is surprised by the girl and her
father.
What happens after that, is a story of obsession and young love. Once I started
reading it, I couldn't put it down. I hope someone will grab it. And if you do,
I thank you for validating it.
Jim Rawls