[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: "Noel Romey" <nromey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 20:00:17 -0500

Hey guys,

Just submitted earlier today Beyond The Gap by Harry Turtledove

A book of a civilization based in an ice age.  When a gap appears in the
legendarily unpenetrable ice wall or glacier face, they think that the wall
is the end of the world, an expedition has to be mounted.  It's a book with
magic and sorcery, along with good old action with the cool mammoth.  Kind
of reminded me of that movie whose name escapes me 1000 bc or something
maybe--but with magic.

Also submitted a couple of weeks ago
Every Inch A King by Harry Turtledove
A hilarious book about a clown who cons his way into being the king of a
backwater in a magical land.

Both should be relatively easy validations.  They will require some checking
and possible editing, but should be easy.

Later guys.

Ner