[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 22:48:30 -0400

I just submitted Come Closer: A Novel by Sara Gran.
Amanda can understand languages she doesn't know, she fights constantly with
her husband, and that's just the beginning.  Is she  insane, as everyone
thinks, or is she possessed by a spirit she can not escape?
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx