[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:34:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

  I managed to squeeze in a few scans between the May and June bestsellers.
For your validating pleasure, I submitted:

  Portnoy's Complaint by Philip Roth
  The Blind Man of Seville by Robert Wilson
  BSO Fire Ice by Clive Cussler
  Flashman by George MacDonald Fraser
  Flashman at the Charge by George MacDonald Fraser
  Flashman in the Great Game by George MacDonald Fraser
  Royal Flash by George MacDonald Fraser
  November of the Heart by LaVyrle Spencer
  Rum Punch by Elmore Leonard
  Anne Boleyn by Marie Louise Bruce
  A Word Child by Iris Murdoch
  Chili Dawgs Always Bark at Night by Lewis Grizzard
  Soul Searching by Sarah Stillman
  Women Who Hurt Themselves by Dusty Miller
  A Long Day's Dying by Frederick Buechner
  Black Sunday by Thomas Harris
  Magic by William Goldman
  Earthsound by Arthur Herzog
  Desperate Games by Pierre Boulle
  The Masters by C. P. Snow
  Rose's Garden by Carrie Brown
  The Worldly Philosophers by Robert L. Heilbroner
  A Reader's Guide to Great 20th Century English novels by Frederick Karl
  At Weddings and Wakes by Alice McDermott
  The Honorary Consul by Graham Greene

  Carrie