[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 14:20:57 -0400

I just submitted Innocent Traitor by Alison Weir.
this is the first historical fiction novel from alison Weir who wrote such
books as The Six Wives of Henry VIII, and The Children of Henry VIII.  In this
novel, Weir's first historical fiction novel, she delves into the life of Lady
Jane Grey, England's nine-day queen.
Enjoy
Amber
Book blog: