[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted

I was the submitter of Empire Falls and wrote to Bookshare a couple of weeks ago about it as it was submitted in either September or October. I have three books waiting under the same conditions. I especially referred to Empire Falls in my letter; since this is a Pulitzer prize winner, I think it is a shame to have only a fair copy in the catalog. Since Bookshare encourages the rescan of fair books, one would think they would be approved sooner, but I have had several books approved since the three I referred to were submitted. Jill