[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 20:35:09 -0800 (PST)

Yes, it's by Zilpha Keatley Snyder (you were close...) so looks like I put a
kiddie book in with the adult books.  Horrors!  I apologize profusely to
everyone  :-)

Carrie

Allison <alwaysallie@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is The Headless Cupid an adult book? Is it by Zilfa Keetly Snyder? I know
I spelled her name wrong, I just did it phonetically. Anyway, if it is,
then it's a kids' book. Sorry if this sounds picky. I really don't mind, I
just have to mention it cuz I am like the kid book sargent or something.
Ask Peter, I once replied to the Bookshare newsletter saying that they
spelled the name of a 3-time Newbury award-winning author wrong. And yes,
in answer to the question you're likely asking yourself, I do need to get a
life.

Smile,
Allison