[bksvol-discuss] Re: inquiry to braille users

  • From: "Reggie & Brooks" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 13:40:16 -0400

My opinion is that the easiest way to read braille is using a computer with
a braille display.  I have used both a Braillenote and Pac Mate.  The BN
gave me problems with file types not being compatible with the files needed.
The Pac Mate has destroyed files on me right and left.  I am going back to a
Netbook and a braille display.  I will have to use Word, which doesn't make
me happy, but the whole situation will be much more stable for me.  JMO.
Reggie

  _____