[bksvol-discuss] Re: inquiry to braille users

  • From: "Alyssa" <LyssasSong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 15:37:30 -0400

Reggie, I think Pocket Word has a file size limit, so I doubt it would allow
you to open books. I do know what you mean about the Pac Mate eating your
work. It does seem to freeze if you work with an especially large file. If
you're proofing, try saving every few minutes. I read a chapter or two and
then save now since I had an issue last week where I had to reread seven
chapters I had already proofed!

-Alyssa
AIM: FaithsPeace
MSN: eternalhope7@xxxxxxxxxxx