[bksvol-discuss] Re: hyphenated words between pages.

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 09:08:56 -0800 (PST)

For what it is worth, I have heard what would have been misprints in audio
books
for the handicapped. However, I believe when professional audio books are
produced they have direct contact with and thus permission from the publishers
to repair those obvious errors. I had a cousin who was high up in publishing,
who once told me something about that, but she has since passed away. Sorry I
can't find out if such permission still exists.
 Valerie