[bksvol-discuss] Re: hyphenated words between pages.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 01:05:43 -0800 (PST)

Oh, I see only Cindy is in The From space. o.k., I'll have to go back to using
Grandma Cindy, or find another nickname, as Lissi did smile

>________________________________

checked on books.google.com, and the word was written as rime there as
well.  It didn’t make sense, and I confess to changing it to time.  I
know that when I was a student I would have really scoffed at rime instead of
time.

>>Sue S.

even if the errors are in the print book,  since I assume it is the
author's words we don't want to change, not publishers' mistakes, if the book
has not been edited well; maybe m y assumption is incorrect.
>>Cindy

  Michigan