[bksvol-discuss] Re: hyphenated words between pages.

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 22:33:01 -0800 (PST)

You and me, both, Sue!  I cringe every time I see an obvious editing error, and
some books are AWFUL!  Still, I am a rule follower.  Every once in a while,
though, I write to a publisher about poor editing to get it off my chest.  Not
sure if Charisma stiller ears, but she wrote an author about mistakes in her
books with a list and she did fix it in a subsequent reprint.

So, if you need  vent your frustration, maybe it's best to approach the author
and publishers. Smiles.
 Valerie