[bksvol-discuss] Re: hyphenated words between pages.

  • From: Cindy Ray <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 06:16:38 -0600

Well, the other side of this is that some of them may actually be scannos, if
one is proofreading, so you could either have to leave them all or not. I just
think I'll go for not doing it. Sorry, I don't have a lot of time for it
anyway; haven't done a book for a while and didn't even receive note that it
had been added to the collection or not. I started another and never finished
it. It was huge. LOL.

Cindy Lou