[bksvol-discuss] Re: hyphenated words between pages.

To add to an earlier answer, it's the author's text we need to preserve, not
the publisher's,  smile.
I do wish we could use some special fonts, though Sometimes it seems he author
has requested them--or, as in some books I poofed, wo different people write
notes to  or letters to each other ,  and when author in Misery had to write
in  cursive and not type 9    (orwas ir vice versa?)