[bksvol-discuss] Re: hyphenated words between pages.

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 04:56:54 -0800

Hi Jamie,

Actually, the audiobook narrators are supposed to leave textual errors in
their books, but I rarely hear them either.  I suspect that their eyes make
the correction without them ever knowing, and they say what they know seems
right, even if it isn't written that way, because it's what their eyes
expected to see, so didn't see the wrong thing.

Does that make any sense at all?

Some people should never ever write e-mail before at least one 20-ounce
mocha! So I'll stop now!

Mayrie

  _____