[bksvol-discuss] Re: hyphenated words between pages.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 18:55:51 -0800 (PST)

Yes, that does make sense. When I finish proofing I always do a last spell
check as well as pagination check. I've found errors that I missed because my
eyes saw what they expected to see rather than what was there. smile
Cindy

textual errors in their books, but I rarely hear them either.  I suspect
that their eyes make the correction without them ever knowing, and they say
what
they know seems right, even if it isn't written that way, because it's what
their eyes expected to see, so didn't see the wrong thing.

>Does that make any sense at all?
>
>Some people should never ever write e-mail before at least one
20-ounce mocha! So I'll stop now!