[bksvol-discuss] ellipses

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 20:00:16 -0700 (PDT)

In the book I just uploaded I globally replaced the
three dots without spaces to what you have below.
Hopefully I didn't miss any, but at least I know what
to do in the future. Sorry about all the elliopses
I've done in the past without any spaces at all. As
you say, Katie, without specific instructions form the
PTB, I've gone by what people have posted in the past.
smile

Cindy